High efficiency electronic circulators
HZ-LE 401 DN 25/DN 32
Max. delivery head 4 mWS
- Technical Data
L stands for Low, E stands for Energy.
Have heating comfort and save money at the same time.
- High efficiency circulator for hot and cold liquids in heating and air-conditioning systems.
- Pump housing with external threads G = 1 1/2" or G = 2" for cap fittings.
- Insulation shell
- Variable speed control (3 control modes, each with up to 3 steps).
- Take your choice by the touch of a button (One Touch Technology)
- Automatic night setback
- Display of operation mode
- Fault indication LED and reset function (manual/automatic)
- Energy-Efficiency-Index EEI ≤ 0.19 "Best in Class" (The benchmark for the most efficient electronic circulators is EEI ≤ 0.20. EEI = Energy Efficiency Index)
|Max. delivery head||4.00 mWS|
|Max. Flow||2.75 m3/h|
|Fluid temperature||-10 °C bis +110 °C|
|Max. percentage of glycol||max. 30 %|
|Pressure resistance||10 bar|
|Pump housing threads||1 1/2" (2") for DN 25 (DN 32)|
|Voltage||1 ~ 230 V / 50–60 Hz|
|Power consumption||4–23 W (EEI ≤ 0.19)|
|Protection class||IP X4|
|HZ-LE 401 - DN 32||421-815-000|
|HZ-LE 401 - DN 25||421-875-000|